Council Application

If you live in a conservation area or have a protected tree you will have to contact your local council to fill in the relevant paperwork. After the paperwork has been filled in and sent off you will have to wait 6 weeks to find out if you can carry out the work required. Let us take the hassle out of your hands...


We will do the paperwork and subsequent correspondence for a fixed fee of £24 (inc vat).

© Kent Logs 2019 | Tel: 01227 742052 | Mobile: 07739798172 | Mail: